To place an order for this product, please contact us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (505) 414-3929
The STREAM Disinfectant Generator system is designed to operate in extreme environments such as disaster settings, military settings, and developing nations, and can produce enough disinfectant to treat up to 240,000 liters (60,000 gallons) per day of water.
- Operates on most power supplies including 110/220 VAC single phase, and 12 volts DC such as a car battery or solar panel.
- Built into a hard plastic waterproof case.
- All of the components in the system are waterproof and can be exposed to a driving rain while the lid on the case is open, and the system is operating.
- Fully automated ensuring a consistent chlorine concentration of 5,000 mg/l. 5,000 mg/l is the standard concentration for cleaning hospital settings and is easily diluted for hand washing at 500 mg/l or 2,000 to 1 for drinking water applications at 2.5 mg/l dose, or 1,000 to 1 for a 5.0 mg/l dose.
- Has a self-cleaning feature that helps keep the system clean and extends the time interval between the acid washing cleaning protocol. The cleaning interval is determined by how much scale forming material is in the salt and water used in the system.
How To Use:
1. Make a brine solution in a separate container (such as a 20-liter bucket) by mixing salt and water in a 15 g/l ratio.
2. Connect electrical power to the unit and turn on the switch to pump brine through an electrolytic cell, where it is converted to a chlorine disinfectant.
3. Collect the disinfectant in another container (i.e. 20-liter bucket).
4. Add the disinfectant to any untreated fresh water (such as river, lake, stream, puddle, etc.)
5. Wait 30 minutes to kill viruses, bacteria, and most protozoa.
The solution can also be used anywhere a chlorine-based disinfectant is used, including to clean surfaces in hospitals, sanitize hands, and rinse vegetables. The STREAM™ System is designed to be extremely rugged – it will survive multiple 2 meter drops to concrete. The unit can be turned on and operated with the lid open, in a rainy or humid environment without damage.